Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Raspberry Granola Bake


Excuse the sad, blurry cellphone picture.

I will be making this ALL the time from here on out.

It's maybe my ideal breakfast. It's fruit, it's granola, it's warm, it fills you up, it kind of tastes like dessert for breakfast. YUM! And it is so easy to throw together.

Raspberry Granola Breakfast Bake (Source: Lynn's Kitchen Adventures)
-6 cups granola (Side note: I bought 2 boxes of almond granola because the nutritional information said that it contained nine 2/3 cup servings and I thought I wouldn't have enough. It was only when I got home that I realized that IS, in fact, 6 cups. Math has never been my strong point.)
-1.5 cups milk
-Up to 1/2 cup brown sugar - I didn't add any because my granola was sweet already
-One bag frozen raspberries (three-ish cups frozen fruit - recipe suggests blueberries.)

-The night before you plan to eat this, mix granola, milk, and frozen fruit in a greased 13x9 pan
-Cover and refrigerate
-In the morning, turn on oven to 350
-Cover pan with foil and place into the oven as it is heating
-Bake for 30 minutes covered and 15 minutes uncovered

No comments:

Post a Comment