Saturday, January 16, 2010

Menu Planning Monday - January 18, 2010


I learned last time that I can't plan longer than one week at a time. I find too many things in the meantime that I want to try, and I'm not good with delayed gratification :) It's slightly longer than normal, though, because I've tacked a weekend on at each end.

And so it begins . . . one month to go until baby, and starting to stock the freezer with this week's meal plan. (I meant to start this a month ago. Oops. Stay put, baby . . .)

Asterisk denotes recipes that will be doubled and frozen.

Dinners
-Funky Lime Pizza
-Chicken and Dumplings
-Veggie Pie*
-4 Cheese Baked Penne*
-Guiness Beef Stew
-Steak, Broccoli, and Cheddar Pasta Skillet
-Last Minute Lasagna*
-Pinto Kale Enchiladas*
-Twice Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheddar*
-Curly Kale Hodgepodge

Lunches
-Leftovers

Treats
-Black Forest Bars
-Chocolate Silk Pie

Breads
-Amish Bread
-Oatmeal Applesauce Bread
-Wholewheat pizza dough*

Breakfasts
-Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins*
-Sour Cream Blueberry Muffins*
-Pineapple Carrot Bread*
-Strawberry Pancakes*
-Blueberry Pancakes*
-Cereal
-PB toast and apple
-French toast and yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment