Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Menu Planning Monday - November 2, 2009


I've been trying to be good about planning meals ahead so as not to waste food, and so that I don't come home from work wondering what to throw together, desperately ravenous to the point that I can convince myself that a jar of applesauce, a handful of chocolate chips, and some dry cornflakes is actually a balanced meal. I've been following several bloggers on Orgjunkie's Menu Planning Monday for a while now and decided to join starting this month. Here goes:


Dinners:

-Black bean quesadillas, avocado, and green beans

-Shepherd's pie and peas


-Laughing Cow chicken, applesauce, baked sweet potatoes, and broccoli


-Baked ham rigatoni and spinach salad

-Pizza night


Lunches:

-Leftovers


Breakfasts:

-Waffles and banana

-Cereal bar and yogurt

-Rice cakes with peanut butter and apples

-Oatmeal with nuts

-Cold cereal and milk

-Pop tarts

No comments:

Post a Comment